• 250 g – whole Channa (Kabuli Channa), soaked overnight
• 100 g – thahina mix
• 100 ml – Olive oil mix
- Soak the Kabuli channa overnight, and then boil it the next day. Grind the boiled channa in a blender/mixer, and make it into a thick paste.
- Mix the paste with thahina and spread it flat on a plate.
- Pour salad oil or olive oil on the paste. Garnish it with olives and green chillies.
- Can be used as a dip, with the khaboos.
- Recipe Courtesy: Mangalorean Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Walter