• 2 cups – Kaju powder (cashew nut)
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 1/2 cup – water
- Add water to the sugar.
- Put for boiling.
- When the sugar melts, add kaju powder.
- Keep stirring on a low flame.
- When bubbles start emanating from the bottom and when the mixture tends to flow out of the vessel, put off the heat.
- Allow it to cool a little.
- Roll the mixture between two polyethylene sheets into a 1/2 thick roti.
- Remove the upper sheet and allow the roti to cool.
- Cut into pieces of desired shape and size.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja