• 1 bunch – Fenugreek greens
• 12 – white radish greens (tender)
• 1 small bunch – fresh Coriander leaves
• 1 sprig – Spring onion greens (optional)
• 1/4 – cabbage, shredded coarsely
- Clean fenugreek, including thin tender stems.
- Chop radish greens coarsely.
- Chop coriander leaves, including tender stems.
- Chop spring onion greens coarsely.
- Wash, clean, dab out all excess moisture from greens.
- Spread out on clean kitchen cloth.
- Mix all ingredients, serve with fresh curd, salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering