• Chiroti Rawa – 1.5 cup
• Butter – 1 tbsp
• Thick Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
• Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
• Egg – 1
• Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
• Rose essence – a few drops
• Maida – as needed
• Icing Sugar – to dust
- Combine all the ingredients except the maida and mix well.
- Keep covered for 1/2 hour.
- If the mixture is very sticky, mix in a little maida to make a soft, slightly sticky dough.
- Dip your fingers in oil and take a small ball of dough (size of a marble).
- Flatten it on the back of a fork and roll up to form a small cylinder.
- Shape all the dough thus and deep fry in moderately hot oil till crisp.
- Cool and roll in icing sugar.
- Store in an air tight container.