• Lai Xaak- 12-15 leaves
• 1/2 cup – Rice flour
• 3/4 tsp – baking soda
• 4-5 pods – Garlic
• a few Green chillies
• salt to taste
• Mustard oil as needed
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat the oil. Add the green chillies and mashed garlic pods and fry for a minute.
- Cut and add the Lai Xaak leaves and mix well.
- After 2-3 minutes, add baking soda and mix.
- Add 4 cups of water, salt and the rice flour. Mix well and cover with a lid.
- Cook on low flame until the gravy becomes thick.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander leaves and a few drops of mustard oil.
- Serve with warm rice.
- Recipe Courtesy: brahmosfoodie
Recipe courtesy of Soyuz