• 1 – Rohu fish head (cut vertically into 2 pieces)
• Petu of 1 Rohu fish
• 2 cups – cooked Rice
• 250 g – Bottle Gourd (cut to small pieces)
• 15 – Garlic Cloves (mashed)
• 1 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 3 tbsp – Mustard oil
• salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Smear the fish with turmeric and a little salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Break the fish head pieces with a ladle. Mix turmeric and salt.
- Add the bottle gourd pieces and garlic.
- Cover and cook on low flame until the fish petu and bottle gourd start to melt.
- Mix the rice. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: brahmosfoodie
Recipe courtesy of Soyuz