• 1 cup – white Sesame seed (whole)
• 1 cup – Milk powder
• 1/2 stick – unsalted Butter
• 1 can – condensed Milk
- Dry roast the sesame seeds and grind coarsely in a grinder or blender.
- In a corning dish or glass dish, add all the ingredients including the ground sesame seeds.
- Microwave for 3 mins.
- Grease a thali with butter and set aside.
- Stir the mixture well and put it back in the microwave for another 3 mins.
- Keep watch as it tends to bubble and come out.
- Take out and stir. It will turn thick.
- Spread on thali, cool and cut in squares.
Recipe courtesy of Nita