• Kaju, pista, Badam – 1 glass [ kaju, pista, Badam powder altogether]
• elaichi – 5 pieces
• Sugar – 1 glass
• Ghee – 1/3 glass
• Milk powder – 1/2 glass
- Grind kaju, pista, badam, and elaichi together until it becomes soft.
- Make sugar syrup with enough water for the sugar to be submerged.
- Boil it until the syrup becomes like thread.
- Now add the mixed ground nut powder. In between pour ghee while stirring.
- Keep stirring until the mix does not stick to the vessel.
- Turn off the gas.
- Add milk powder to the above mix and mix it well while it is still hot.
- Then pour the final mix into a greased plate.
- Leave it to cool and cut into diamond shaped pieces.
Recipe courtesy of A.C.V.Lakshmi