• 2 cups – Cooked Rice
• 1 cup – Mixed vegetables
• 2 tbsp – Soya Sauce (light)
• 1 tsp – Pepper powder (freshly grounded)
• 1/2 cup – Chopped Spring onions (white and green)
- Heat enough oil and saute the white part of the spring onions until they turns translucent.
- Immediately add the vegetables and salt.
- Cook until the vegetables are half cooked.
- Add the soya sauce and cook the vegetables on a high flame.
- Immediately add the rice and pepper powder. Toss everything gently until it gets well mixed.
- Finally, add the chopped green spring onions and serve immediately with eggs or papads.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes