• 1 – Broccoli (medium-sized florets)
• 3 tbsp – rolled oats (dry roasted)
• 1 – Onion (big and chopped)
• 3 – Green chillies (slit opened)
• 1tsp – Mustard Seeds + Urad Dal
• A few Curry leaves
- Heat oil and sputter the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- Add the chopped onions, slit opened green chillies and curry leaves and cook until the onions turn translucent
- Finally add the broccoli florets and salt and saute for few minutes on a medium flame.
- Don’t overcook the broccoli.
- Add the dry roasted rolled oats and cook on a simmer for a few more minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Priya