• 1 large Onion .
• 1 Tomato .
• 1 cup – Peanuts boiled, drained and chilled .
• 1 tbsp- spring onions, finely chopped.
• 1 tsp- fresh coriander leaves.
• 1/2 tsp- Cumin seeds crushed.
• 1 green chilli, chopped fine.
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder.
• 1/2 Lemon juice extracted.
• 1/2 tsp – Sugar ground.
• salt to taste.
- Chop tomato and onion not too fine.
- Drain out any excess juices from onion.
- If onion is too stinging on eyes, dip in chilled water.
- Keep for 30 mins, drain, dab in thick kitchen towel.
- Toss all ingredients together, except coriander.
- Put mixture into a glass bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve as an accompaniment with drinks, tea or snacks.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering