• 1/2 kg – minced Pork
• 2 big – chopped Onions
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – chopped Garlic
• 2 – green chillies, chopped finely
• 2 tbsp – oil
• 2 tsp – pepper powder
• 2 – potatoes, boiled and chopped into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped garlic and onions till they are golden brown in colour.
- Add the green chillies, turmeric powder, pepper powder and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the minced pork, salt and a little water and mix it well.
- Cook on low heat for about 1/2 an hour till it is cooked and all the water evaporates.
- Add the potatoes and mix it well.
- Simmer on low heat for 3 more minutes.
- Serve it hot with bread or chapattis.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White