• 150 g – Cashew nut pieces
• 150 g – powered Sugar
• 1/4 tsp – kevda essence (optional)
• Some extra powdered Sugar for dusting
• Silver foils (optional)
- Soak cashewnuts in water for 30 mins.
- Remove from water and dry on a cloth for 15-20 mins.
- Add cashews and sugar into the mixer and grind until smooth paste.
- Cook the mixture in a thick bottom vessel, on slow heat and keep stirring.
- Remove from heat when mixture hardens and mix essence.
- Divide in two equal parts and roll out into uniform thickness using rolling pin, dusting extra powdered sugar.
- Paste silver foils and cut into diamond shapes.
Recipe courtesy of Naina Hariya