• 1 – Red bell pepper (big)
• 1 tsp – Olive oil
• 2 Cloves – Garlic
• 1/4 tsp – Oregano
• Salt to taste
- Cut the bell pepper into 2-3 pieces and brush them with olive oil on both sides.
- Roast them one by one on direct gas flame till black spots start appearing. Alternatively, you can roast in oven for around 10 minutes at 160 degrees C.
- Once done, chop them finely and transfer to chutney jar of mixer.
- Add garlic (cut into small chunks), salt and oregano in jar.
- Pour rest of the olive oil in it and grind to make a smooth silky consistency.
- Serve hot (reheat if required) with any kind of finger-food.
- Recipe courtesy: My Own Food Court