Healthy root vegetables tossed is sesame seeds dressing
1 radish, peeled and cut into strips
2 turnips, peeled and sliced (optional)
2-3 carrots, peeled and sliced
1-2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp brown sugar or sugar
Pinch of Salt or to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
2 tbsp chopped parsley or coriander leaves
2 tbsp oil
1. Boil vegetables in lightly salted water until tender. You can even grate the vegetables if you wish.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Dry roast sesame seeds and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan, remove from heat and mix sesame seeds, lime juice, salt, sugar, black pepper powder.
5. Pour this on the boiled vegetables.
6. Garnish with parsley or coriander leaves and serve warm.
Cooking time: 15 minutes