• 4 cups – Rice flour
• 1 cup – roasted Chickpea powder
• 1 cup – soaked Sago
• 1 tsp – sesame seeds or Cumin seeds
• Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
• Salt to taste
• 3 tsp – oil
- Soak sago in water for about 4 hours and drain.
- Mix sago, rice flour, chickpea powder and add salt, red chilli powder, cumin or sesame seeds and hot oil.
- Knead it into a soft dough with water.
- Keep it aside for an hour.
- Take small amount of dough in murukku press and press it directly into hot oil and deep fry.
Recipe courtesy of Sailaja