• 1/2 kg fish roe
• 2 Onions chopped finely
• 2 Green chillies chopped
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 tsp pepper powder
• 3 tbsps oil or Butter
- Wash and cut the fish roe into thick slices about an inch in thickness. Coat it with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil or butter in a pan till smoky and fry the onions and green chillies till golden brown.
- Mix in the fish roe slices and fry till golden brown.
- Break up the roe as it fries.
- It will taste like scrambled egg.
- Serve with buttered toast.
- Recipe courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White-Kumar