• 2 small bunches – Fenugreek leaves (Methi leaves)
• 1 small bunch- Cilantro
• 4-5 – Spring onion stalks
• 2 cups- Besan
• 1- tsp- Baking soda
• Salt and Red Chilli powder to taste
• pinch – Turmeric powder
• 2- Bananas
• Oil for frying
• 2 – Green chillies
- Chop the methi leaves, cilantro and spring onions In a vessel.
- Mix the besan with enough water, add in the chopped greens and all the other ingredients (except the oil) to it.
- Mix it well so that you get the consistency of a pakoda batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Mix 2 tbsps of oil into the batter.
- Drop spoonful into the hot oil and fry on medium heat until brown.
Recipe courtesy of Swati