• 250 g – shrimps
• 5 tbsp – Corn flour
• 1 tsp – pepper powder
• 6-8 – Garlic pods finely chopped
• dry Red Chilli flakes
• 2 tbsp – soya sauce
- Wash shrimps thoroughly. Pat it dry.
- Mix corn flour, pepper powder and a little salt in a bowl.
- Dip the shrimp in this dry powder and coat it. Deep fry for 1 minute and set aside to drain.
- In a wok, add a little oil. When hot, add garlic and chilli flakes, fry this well.
- Add fried shrimp, soya sauce, mix well and fry till the soya sauce evaporates.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi