• 1 kg – Beef or Mutton cut into cubes
• 6 Green chillies
• 3 Onions sliced finely
• 1 tsp Ginger paste
• 1 tsp Garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp pepper powder
• 2 tbsp Vinegar
• salt to taste
- Boil the meat after adding a little salt and a pinch of turmeric in sufficient water till it is tender.
- Strain the soup and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions and green chillies till slightly brown.
- Add the ginger paste, garlic paste, pepper powder, turmeric powder, vinegar and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the meat and mix well.
- Add the remaining soup and simmer till almost dry.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White