• Oats – 2 cups
• Rice – 1/2 cup
• Curd – 1 cup
• Green chilli – 2 or 3 – according to taste
• Salt – according to taste
- Beat the curd to a smooth paste.
- Mix the oats in the curd and soak it overnight.
- Soak rice separately in water overnight .
- Next day morning, grind soaked oats, soaked rice, chilli and salt.
- Make a smooth paste, add water if necessary, enough to make a dosa.
- Heat a pan and pour mixture and make a dosa.
- You can add onions if you like. Add oil and turn it.
Recipe courtesy of Saujanya Bommareddy