• 2 cups – whole Wheat flour
• 1 cup – Methi leaves
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• salt as required
• 50 gms – refined oil
- Wash 1 cup of methi leaves and chop into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix wheat flour, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, chopped methi leaves and salt with water.
- Add 1 tsp of oil to make a smooth dough of it.
- The dough need not be very tight.
- Close and keep aside for at least half an hour.
- Then roll out into parathas and roast on a tava.
Recipe courtesy of Latha Nellaiyappan