• 2 cups – Whole Wheat flour
• 1/2 cup – Warm water
• 1 tbsp – Oil
• For stuffing:
• 2 – Carrots, grated finely
• 1 cup – Sprouted whole green gram, cooked and mashed
• 1 – Onion, chopped
• 2 – Green chillies, chopped
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 tsp – Chaat masala
- Make a smooth dough out of wheat flour, oil, salt and warm water.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- Mix together the cooked sprouted green gram, chopped green chillies, garam masala powder, chaat masala, salt and keep aside.
- Saute the chopped onions, grated carrots with enough oil and add it to the already prepared sprouted gram mixture and mix well.
- Make medium sized balls from the dough, flatten them into small circles with the rolling pin.
- Drop enough carrot-green gram masala and cover the masala by sealing the edges of the dough.
- Dust with flour and roll them gently into parathas.
- Heat a tawa, drizzle few drops of oil and cook the parathas, both sides.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Priya