• 1 tbsp – vegetable oil
• 100 g – boneless, skinless Chicken breast
• 1 Clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1 cm piece ginger, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp Corn flour
• 600 ml hot Chicken stock
• 100 g sweet Corn
• 1 Egg
• 1 tbsp – fresh Lemon juice
• Shredded Spring onions to garnish
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and gently cook the chicken, garlic and ginger for 3-4 minutes.
- Blend the corn flour with a little stock and add to the soup pan with the remaining stock and the sweet corn. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously and simmer gently for 5-7 minutes.
- Beat together the egg and lemon juice and slowly trickle it into the soup pan, stirring with a chopstick or fork.
- Season to taste. Garnish with spring onions.
- Recipe Courtesy: Mareena’s Recipe Collections