• 2 cups – black-eyed peas (soaked and cooked)
• 3/4 cup – Jaggery (powdered)
• 1 cup – Coconut
• 2 tsp – Ghee
- Heat a pan, add ghee and fry the coconut well (till golden brown)
- Meanwhile, soak the jaggery in water. Filter the syrup and keep ready (don’t make it too watery).
- Add the filtered jaggery syrup to the fried coconut and stir well. Medium the flame.
- When the syrup and coconut together get thickened add the cooked black-eyed pea and cover the pan with lid.
- Keep it as such for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Nithu’s Kitchen