• 4 slices – soft fresh bread
• 100 g – Paneer grated
• 1 – bell pepper finely chopped
• 1 tbsp – Butter
• 2 – Green chillies deseeded and finely chopped
• 1 tbsp – Tomato ketchup
• 1 pinch – Garam Masala
• 1/2 tbsp – salt
• 1/4 tbsp – chilli powder
• 2 tsp – Corn flour or Maida with 2 tsp water to make a paste
- Grate paneer and add all other ingredients to make a paste.
- Cut the sides of a buttered slice and keep it flat on a rolling board.
- Press, applying pressure with a rolling pin so that the holes of the bread close.
- Apply a layer of the filling and roll the slice carefully.
- Seal the edges with cornflour paste.
- Keep the roll, rolled up in a cloth for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Deep-fry each roll in hot oil till golden.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve hot with mint chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Loveena