• 1 – water Cress greens
• 3/4 cup – split moong dal
• 1 – onion, chopped roughly
• 1 small – Tomato pieces, chopped roughly
• 5 – Garlic flakes
• 2 – green chillies, slit open
• 1 tsp each – Mustard Seed and Urad Dal
• 2 – Red Chilli
• Oil for tempering
• Salt as per taste
- Clean, wash, drain and chop the leaves.
- Cook split moong dal in medium flame.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, garlic, green chillies, salt and simmer
- When the dal is well cooked add the watercress green and cook for a while
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter the mustard seeds, urad dal, add the red chillies and fry them well
- Add this to the well-cooked greens and mash them with a hand blender
- Serve hot.
- Recipe Courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya