• 3 – whole green Capsicums
• 4 – small or medium Potatoes
• 1/4 tsp – chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1.5 tbsp – cooking oil
• 1 tsp – sambar powder
• 1 tbsp – salt
- Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker.
- Cut 2 capsicums in half and scoop out the insides.
- In a high-walled pot, submerge the capsicum cups in water. Add a pinch of salt. Let it boil till they are slightly yellow.
- Put the oil in a different kadai. Add mashed potatoes, chilli powder, turmeric powder and sambar powder.
- Cut the remaining quarter capsicum into little pieces. Add these to the potatoes. Fry till slightly brown.
- Stuff the curry into the capsicum cups after draining the cups.
Recipe courtesy of Krithika