• 4 – cups buttermilk
• Â½ – cup corn, boiled and crushed in mixer
• Â½ – cup broccoli, boiled, blanched
• Â½ – cup asparagus, boiled for 5 minutes and cut
• For the tempering: 1 – tsp Jeera
• 2 – tbsp Ghee
• 2 – small pieces of Green chilli
• 1 – tbsp fresh Ginger pieces
• 2-3 Curry leaves
- Heat ghee in a deep pan along with zeera seeds, green chillies, ginger pieces and curry neem leaves till brown.
- Add buttermilk to the tadka and bring to boil.
- Add corn- boiled and crushed.
- Add broccoli- boiled and blanched.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix the shorba well.
- For serving:
- Soya sauce.
- Chilly pieces in vinegar.
- Add boiled and cut pieces of asparagus on top of the serving.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja