• 1 lb Chicken
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 1 tsp coriander powder
• 1 tsp Ginger
• 1.5 tsp Garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp red pepper
• 1 tbsp Vinegar
• 1 tbsp salad oil
• 1 cup yogurt
- Make slits all over breasts and legs. Rub salt and lemon juice all over. Let it stand 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients into yogurt. Apply generously to chicken. Let the chicken soak the paste.
- Grill in oven until crispy brown. Bake about 45 minutes at 375 C.
- Apply butter half way through baking.
- Garnish with onions, fresh lemon, and fresh tomatoes for decoration, serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Zaheer Ahmed