• 8 slices – Bread
• 1.5 cup – Cheese (grated)
• 4-6 – Green chillies
• 1/2 medium bunch – Coriander leaves
• 1 – Onion, medium sized
• 1 – Capsicum, medium sized
• 1 tsp – Peppercorn, crushed
• Salt to taste
- Wash and chop the green chillies, coriander leaves, onions, and capsicum and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and mix cheese, green chillies, coriander, onions, capsicum, crushed peppercorns, and salt.
- Mix well and divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Toast bread slices on one side on a tawa.
- Apply the cheese mixture on the raw side of the bread.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the slices in a tray with the mixture on top.
- Grill it in the oven until the cheese melts and turns brown.
- Cut each slice diagonally into two and serve hot with sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Nithya Ashok