• 2 fillets – salmon fish
• 2 tbsp – onions, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 3 tbsp – mustard sauce, can use Dijon mustard instead
• 1/4 cup – Vinegar
• 1 tsp – ground black pepper
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 3 tbsp – heavy Cream
• Salt to taste
- Brush salmon pieces with ginger and garlic paste, salt and black pepper. Keep aside.
- Next, in a large bowl add the rest of the ingredients with vinegar and mix well. Slide in the fish fillets.
- Keep marinated for 30 minutes in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Place the fillets on aluminium foil. Cover with marinade and seal.
- Place sealed salmon fillets on a oven safe dish.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until easily flaked with fork.
- Serve on plate garnished with lemon wedges.
- Recipe: Only Fish Recipes