• 2 cups – flour
• 4 tsp – baking powder
• 1/2 tsp – salt
• 2 tbsp – Sugar
• 1/2 tsp – vanilla extract or essence (if needed)
• 3 tsp – oil
• 1 to 2 cups – water
• 1/2 to 1 cup – mashed Banana
• Butter (topping or add on)
- Heat a griddle over medium high heat.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and oil.
- Add water to the batter until consistent. Make sure it should be not too thick nor too thin.
- Add mashed bananas in the batter.
- Melt the butter in the microwave oven or put it directly in the griddle. After the butter melts, with the help of a big bowl or a big spoon, pour the batter on the griddle. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip it after some time and serve.
Recipe courtesy of cake masterchef