• 4 – ripe bananas, mashed
• 8 slices – French bread
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 2 – eggs
• 1 tsp – vanilla extract
• 1/2 tsp – ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly spray a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium heat.
- Spread mashed banana on top of 4 slices of bread.
- Place remaining four slices on top. In a bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip bread in egg mixture for 45 seconds on each side then place in skillet.
- Cook bread for two minutes on each side.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes, until golden. Serve warm.