• 1 cup – Brown Rice flour/ Rice flour
• 1 cup – All-purpose flour
• 2 tsp – Herbs (chopped coriander leaves, Curry leaves and Parsley leaves)
• 1/2 tsp – Pepper powder
• 1 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 tbsp – Butter (melted)
• 1 tsp – Olive oil
- Grind the chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves and parsley leaves into a coarse paste.
- Mix rice flour, all-purpose flour, ground herbs, pepper powder, cumin seeds, melted butter, olive oil, salt in a bowl.
- Gradually add enough water to make a soft and smooth dough and keep aside for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Dust the dough with enough flour and roll out round discs.
- Cut the dough into strips, twist and place them over the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the crust turns golden brown.
- Serve with cream cheese or chutney.
- Recipe Courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.