• 1/2 loaf – white/ brown bread
• 1/2 cup – pure Ghee
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 1/2 bowl – Sugar
• 30 grams – Cream
• Dry fruits
- Cut bread pieces into small pieces.
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast bread pieces on medium flame till it turns to golden brown.
- Add milk to it and continue stirring for some time. Add sugar to this and heat on medium flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cream to and continue stirring and heating for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add dry-fruits on this and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Shikha