• Big Capsicum – 4
• Roasted Peanuts – 5 tsp
• Coconut – 4 tsp
• Tamarind paste – 2 tsp
• Cumin – 1 tsp
• Oil – 3 tsp
• Garam Masala – 2 tsp
• Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
• Turmeric – a pinch
• Salt to taste
- Soak the roasted peanuts for 10 min. Cut the capsicum into pieces.
- Put the oil in a pan, add cumin and allow it to split. Add capsicum pieces and cook until the pieces are soft.
- Grind the peanuts with grated coconut and tamarind paste with little amount of water.
- Add this paste to the capsicum in the pan .
- Allow it to cook for 2 min.
- Add salt, chilli powder, garam masala and turmeric.
- Cook till the oil floats on the gravy.
- Sprinkle some coriander. Serve hot with chapati or Fried rice.
Recipe courtesy of Suneetha