• 200g- Refined flour or Maida
• 200g – Butter
• 100g – Sugar
• Salt to taste.
• 2 – Eggs, beaten well
• 1 tsp – Baking powder
• 2 – Apples, peeled and chopped into tiny pieces
- Combine the butter and sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, flour, salt, apple pieces and baking powder. Mix well.
- Now pour the mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25 mins until brown on the top.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool.
- Turn over on a serving dish.
- Decorate with whipped cream.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White