• 2 cups Basmati Rice
• 1/2 cup frozen Green peas
• 1 tbsp cooking oil
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 a Lemon`s Juice (optional)
- Wash the rice. Soak in water for 30 mins. Now drain the water.
- Boil 1 litre water. Add salt to taste, and 1/2 tsp oil. Add the rice. Stir occasionally. In about 12 â€“ 15 minutes it will be done.
- Drain and spread on an flat tray to allow the heat to escape.
- On another pan, add the remaining oil, heat it. Add the green peas, saute for 7 minutes.
- On the serving bowl spread 1/4 of the rice, now spread 1/4 of the cooked peas, continue till done.
- Peas Pulao goes very well with beef or chicken tikka masala.