Chana chaat is very healthy and tasty snacks recipe. This quick, oil-free chat is the best to have it as a salad with your main meal. To make chana chaat you can use black chickpeas, hara chana or kabuli chana, whichever you prefer this recipes works well with them all. So try this tasty, healthy and easy recipe and enjoy the meal.
Preparation Time: 15-20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 1 cup Chickpeas
– 1 cup Dark brown peas
– ? cup Pomegranate
– 2 tablespoon Red chili powder
– ? chopped Tomato
– 1 Green chilly
– ? boiled andamp; chopped Potato
– 1 cup boiled Green peas
– 2 teaspoon Sesame
– Salt to taste
– 1 chopped Spring onion
– 1 chopped Onion
– 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
– 2 fried Garlic cloves
– 1 tablespoon mint leaves
– 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
– 2 teaspoon Tamarind extract
How To Make?
1. In a large bowl add chickpeas, dark brown peas and boil it for 10-15 minutes.
2. Finely chop tomatoes, onions, boiled potatoes and add it in a bowl.
3. Now add chopped green chilies, then add boiled peas to the mixture.
4. Now add salt, red chili powder and chaat masala to the mixture.
5. Then add fried garlic cloves, pomegranate, sesame seeds, lemon juice, mint leaves and tamarind extract and mix them well.
6. The delicious chana chaat is ready to serve.