1 chopped green chilli
1/2 tablespoon chopped onion
1/2 tablespoon chopped tomato
1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 tablespoon chopped coriander
1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 teaspoon butter
Salt to taste
1. Melt butter in a pan (preferably non stick) over a low flame.
2. Now carefully crack the egg from the center and pour the contents gently into the pan. (Pour in a manner that the yolk doesn’t spread)
3. Now sprinkle onion, green chilies, tomatoes and grated cheese on top.
4. Season with salt and black pepper powder.
5. Cover with a lid for 2 minutes and cook on one side until the egg is cooked and then fold the omelette into half.
6. Remove from the flame and serve hot.
Cooking time: 15 minutes