• 2 – small tortillas
• 1 – chopped Onion
• 1 – chopped Tomato
• 1 – chopped Green chilli
• Cheese spread
• 2 – cheese slices
• Hot salsa
- Chop the onion, tomato and chilli.
- Apply cheese spread on one of the tortillas. Place a slice of cheese in the centre of the tortilla.
- Then spread hot salsa on it as per taste.
- Sprinkle over the chopped onions, tomatoes and chillies.
- Place the second tortilla over this one.
- Heat some butter on a tawa, and shallow fry the tortilla until crispy.
Recipe courtesy of Anurag