• 110 gms – Flour
• 2 tbsp – Butter
• 3-4 – eggs
• 1 cup – Water
• 1/2 cup – grated Cheese
• 1/2 tsp – Chilli powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep frying
- Put butter and water into a vessel and bring to boil.
- Remove from fire and add the sieved flour all at once, beating all the time.
- Return to fire and cook, heating the mixture continuously until it leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Remove from fire and cool slightly.
- Beat eggs and add to the mixture gradually, beating all the time.
- The mixture should be soft and smooth.
- Add the grated cheese and seasonings. Mix well.
- Heat oil well. Lower heat and drop teaspoonful of the mixture into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or it will lose its crispness.