• 4 cups – Wheat flour
• Cheese slice
• Vegetable oil
- Sieve wheat flour with salt. Add water in it and mix it very well.
- Make a smooth dough.
- Make small rolls of dough.
- Roll it like chapatti, put some oil in it and fold it towards centre till the edges meet. Seal the edges by pressing the chapatti.
- Now again roll it like chapatti (around 8 inches in diameter).
- Pre-heat tava on high flame.
- Apply some oil on tava and put the paratha on it.
- Cook both sides with oil at med-high flame.
- Put cheese slice on one side on fold it along the diameter.
- Apply some butter before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bharti Agarwal