• 6 – hard boiled eggs
• 1/4 cup – softened Cream cheese, made from soft Cottage cheese
• 2 tbsp – crumbled Danish blue or very strong cheese
• 1 tbsp – minced Coriander leaves
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Tomato sauce
- Slice the eggs in half, lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks well with both Danish blue cheese and cream cheese, coriander leaves, salt and pepper. Blend thoroughly.
- Fill the egg whites generously with this mixture and garnish with tomato sauce. Chill before serving.