• 4 cups – Broccoli florets
• 2 tbsp – Olive oil
• 4-6 – Chicken breasts, cut into long strips
• 1.5 cups – whipping Cream
• 1.5 cups – parmesan cheese
• 1 cup – pasta, cooked according to package directions
• 1 – medium onion, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 Bay Leaf
- Place the broccoli florets in a plastic bag and microwave it until tender.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken strips and saute until cooked (about 5 mins). Drain and keep them aside.
- Add chopped onion and a bay leaf to the same oil and saute for 3 minS
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a couple of mis.
- Add whipping cream and Parmesan cheese and simmer until thick sauce forms. It will take about 5 mins.
- Add chicken strips, broccoli florets, salt and pepper and cooked pasta to it.
- Pour this mix into a buttered casserole and sprinkle grated Mozzarella cheese. Broil until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with salad and baked tomato halves.|
Recipe courtesy of Lizy