• 1/2 kg – Chicken
• 35 g – Cream
• 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste
• Red Chilli powder to taste
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 tsp – oil
• salt to taste
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and wash properly.
- Marinate with cream and ginger-garlic paste for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated chicken, salt and chilli powder.
- Cover and cook properly.
- Add garam masala powder and fry on high flame until the cream reduces to thick consistency.
- Serve hot with parathas.
Recipe courtesy of Swati Verma