• 500g – cream, either fresh or canned
• 2 tbsp – gelatine
• 4 tbsp – Sugar
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 2 tbsp – drinking chocolate
• 1/2 tsp – vanilla essence
- Dissolve the gelatine in 1 cup of water for 10 minutes, and then melt it over a low flame.
- Mix in the milk and sugar and stir well.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- When half set, beat well with an egg beater or fork.
- Add the cream, drinking chocolate, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Allow it to set for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White