• Potatoes – 2
• Green chillies – 3-4
• Coriander – 1/2 bunch
• Salt to taste
• Chat masala – a pinch
• Raw masala papads – 5-6
• Onion – 1
- Boil potatoes and mash them.
- Add chopped green chillies (according to taste), coriander, chat masala, salt, onions, and mint leaves (optional).
- Make small balls and keep them aside.
- Moisten papads by smearing some water over them. Once soft, roll them like a spring roll.
- Stuff with potato balls and deep-fry in oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Recipe courtesy of preeti jayaram