Potatoes Au Gratin is very delicious and wonderful bake dish that can be a best side dish with your meal. This is worthful recipe to try out on the occasion of Easter. This recipe is very basic and exceedingly delicious. The creamy cheese sauce and potatoes mixtures gives you rich experience and you love to eat it again and again. So, let’s make this yummy Au Gratin Potatoes recipe together.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hr. 30 Minutes
Servings: 5-6 Persons
– 4 russet potatoes
– 1 cup whole milk
– 2 ? tablespoon all-purpose flour
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 2 cup cream
How To Cook?
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take a baking dish and apply butter on the bottom of the dish.
3. Now, slice the potatoes and layer half of the potatoes into the prepared baking dish.
4. In another bowl, whisk cream, milk, all-purpose flour, salt, and pepper together.
5. Add this mixture over the sliced potatoes in the baking dish. Then pour the remaining potatoes in the baking dish and layer the remaining cream mixture over the potatoes.
6. Now, cover the baking dish with the aluminium foil and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes remove the foil from the baking dish and again bake it until the potatoes are becomes golden brown in color.
8. Once its ready add grated cheese over the potatoes and again bake it for 5 minutes till the cheese melted completely.
9. Remove the dish from the oven and stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.